Your word is valuable! Talking points
- Your Word is Your Currency
- Are you a person of your word?
- Are you credit worthy? Insurance, jobs, relationships
- How important is your credit? If your credit and word is good you will have a lower cost of living.
- Recreate your agreements – It is your word that matters.
- What happens when your word fail? Lost opportunities, public faith, revenues decrease, values decline.
- Your dream depends on your word. Protect your word.
- Evaluate your associations, protect your reputation.
- How good is your currency? Relational Currency the most valuable.
- Can you put your word on the line for others?
- Be careful with your relationships and reputation
- Build your credibility, capacity and your word. It will be valuable to you.
- Be the Bridge for someone and someone will be the bridge for you.
- Emotional Currency – the power of knowing when to say yes and know.
- Listening is a powerful art.
- Learn to be available to others in the area of your expertise.
- Intellectual Currency – Your pain investment of time, energy and talent – don’t give it away! Use it as currency.
- Intellectual – Your talents, gifts, accomplishments, experience and expertise. Your pain investment.
- Intellectual Currency has tremendous financial value. it is a gift to be Develop it, market it, harvest it , manifest it and perfect it.
- Personal Story Segment
- Learn from those around you.
“Give in kind talent to organizations that mirror what you what.
Relationships take you to higher levels when you protect your word.”